Noah Nicholas

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Growing baby

At the bottom of the blog is a belly cam that I thought was cool and added shortly after I made the first blog posting. Well, the little baby(embryo) stayed the same size until today! I look at the blog just about everyday and today it was bigger and now actually looks like a tiny baby and less like an alien. I guess instead of an embryo it is now a fetus but we can just call it tiny baby! I was really excited (I think Rick thinks I am a little crazy) : )

Anyways we go for the ultrasound tomorrow morning! I am suppose to drink 48oz of water and not go to the bathroom. I guess they can see things in there better if you have a full bladder. But I think 48oz is a bit much. So I decided I will drink at least a big water bottle and not worry about the exact measurement! Besides the whole drinking tons of water and not going to the bathroom part, we are excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment