Noah Nicholas

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

28 Weeks

Here is a picture of my big belly!


We had a very busy weekend! We had fun yesterday at a wedding(of course not as much fun as we had at our own)! The picture above was taken in the pretty garden outside the church.

Rick started his new shift today(he is still at work) and me and Abby went to my sisters graduation party. Abby had lots of fun and came right home ate her dinner and has been sleeping! Tomorrow she will be left alone in the new apartment for the first time! It will only be for a couple hours since Rick doesn't work until 3 and I am starting the 8 to 5 shift. Hopefully she will behave herself : )

3 comments:

  1. Whoa Gina! Grow Little Dude grow! I loved your new apartment, it seems like a great neighborhood. Thank you for letting me borrow those clothes! The big guy is going through clothes as fast as I buy them. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is so nice! Gina, I love your hair and dress-you look sooooo good-I can picture the family picture with Little Dude in the middle very soon!

    ReplyDelete