Noah Nicholas

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

8 weeks old


Noah is 8 weeks old today! He was having some tummy time earlier, which he hasn't liked that much lately, and he lifted his whole upper body up and smiled! It was awesome : ) I quickly ran and got the camera and actually got a good picture!

Starting the first week in November I will be babysitting 2 days a week for a little girl a month older then Noah. They are about the same size though. I think Noah may be a little bigger than her! I am really excited that Noah will be able to come with me. It will be fun to have him around another baby his age and it will be nice to get out of the house (and make some money too). I will have to get back into taking care of more than one baby at a time but its not like I haven't done it before!

Noah goes Monday for his 2 month check up already! Hopefully he will do alright with all the shots he is getting. Luckily Rick is off Mondays so he gets to come and be around for the day after!

No comments:

Post a Comment