Noah Nicholas

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

24 weeks

We went to the doctor's today and it was a pretty uneventful appointment. We waited forever for the doctor to come in and he only stayed maybe 5-10 minutes. We got to hear the heartbeat again which was around 154. It sounded strong and the doctor says everything looks good. I go in two weeks for my glucose test and then back to the doctor two weeks after that. Little dude is moving more, at random times and continues to grow everyday! I'm not going to say how much weight I have gained but I have gained a bit more but now little dude is at least a pound of that weight! I guess that kind of makes me feel better : )

1 comment:

  1. That stork is moving so fast! It goes so much faster when you are not the one who is pregnant. :)

    ReplyDelete