Noah Nicholas

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

32 weeks

We had another doctors appointment this past Thursday and everything continues to look good! The doctor said there is no magic cream to help my itching but did suggest a few things to try.

We start our childbirth class a week from today! It is 5 weeks long and is on Saturday mornings from 10-12.

On Wednesday the daycare I work at is having a pot luck dinner baby shower for me! Then on Thursday we are going to have a 3D/4D ultrasound done! I am very excited! We had talked about going and having another ultrasound done but had decided we probably didn't need to do it. But today I was looking at the website of the place that does them and decided it would be really cool to do. They only do them up to about 34 weeks because after that the baby gets too big and starts to settle and it can be hard to get a good picture of them. So I called and they had an opening this Thursday @ 6pm! We will get to watch little dude move around(which he has been doing a lot lately) and get some new pictures of him! He looked pretty baby like in our last ultrasound which was back on April 16th. It will be exactly 3 months ago to the day. I can't wait to see what he looks like now! I will definitely post the new pics Thursday night! Hopefully he won't try and hide like he did the last time : )

1 comment: