Noah Nicholas

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

34 Week Doctor Visit

We went to the doctor's this morning and I only gained 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks! It is the least I have gained in a few visits! I asked if he could estimate the weight of the baby and he first said "perfect". Then he said it could be anywhere from 3 1/2 to 5 lbs. I'm guessing closer to 5 but what do I know!

I told him about my itchiness especially at night(last time we went to the doctor he was on vacation so we saw someone else) and I have a mild rash on my legs and a little on my belly. So he sent me for some blood work because one thing being itchy is a symptom of is a liver problem so he wanted to rule it out. Then he said I should see a dermatologist so I got a referral to one I had seen before and tried to call for an appointment. Her first opening was in mid-September and that wasn't going to help me. So they looked for the first appointment any doctor had in that office and it wasn't until August 14th. I always thought doctor's offices left a few appointments open every week for people who really "need" to get in but who knows. I called my doctor back to see if maybe we could try another office or something and they were able to make an appointment at that office for this Friday! Funny how an appointment just opened up! So anyways I am going this Friday and maybe I can get some magic cream to make my itchiness go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment