Noah Nicholas

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Dermatologist

I got special prescription cream to use twice a day for my itching! Hopefully it will help! The doctor also said on top of the cream to use Cetaphil lotion. He says that my skin didn't look too bad but it could be the beginnings of PUPPS, which is a pregnancy rash. I have an appointment to go back towards the end of August for a follow up but hopefully I will be able to cancel the appointment.

I am very glad that it is Friday! For the next 2 weeks I have Thursday and Friday off. After that I only have 2 weeks of work left!

We go tomorrow for our second childbirth class. The first one was last week and it was kind of an overview of the class and hospital procedures and such. Tomorrow is the relaxation class, which focuses on ways to relax without medication or before you get any! Then the next class will be on different pain management options (drugs) that there are. So far it hasn't been too bad!

We are getting closer! Only 43 days til our due date!

No comments:

Post a Comment