Noah Nicholas

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hiccups

Today little dude had the hiccups (at least I think that's what was going on)! Every few seconds my belly would jump a little! It lasted for about 10 minutes.

I decided on my last of work! It is going to be August 21st which is a month from today! I can't believe how fast July is flying by! I also feel very lucky that we have had a cooler summer! I think the weather has been perfect : )

Here are a couple more pictures from the ultrasound last week. The lady doing the scan said he has very chubby cheeks and thighs. He also kept flaring his nostrils! We go to the doctor tomorrow morning and maybe he will give us a guess on how big little dude is getting! My belly is definitely continuing to grow! We can't wait to meet little dude!



Cute picture of his little nose!



Peaceful Baby : )

1 comment: