Noah Nicholas

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

35 Weeks


35 weeks

I think that the black makes my belly look smaller than it is but that's ok!

We had our class this morning and got a tour of the birthing center @ Rochester General. It was very quiet and more hospital-like then I had imagined. But it wasn't too bad! We are getting closer and closer! I can't believe that it is already August. I have 3 weeks of work left and this coming week is another short one for me! I have Thursday and Friday off again. We go to the doctor again on Friday morning and then every week after that until little dude is here! I am looking forward to the baby shower next weekend! I think it will be a good time : )


2 comments:

  1. Have fun at your shower! I'm Looking forward to meeting Little Dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grow Little Dude grow!

    Yesterday I said something to Lucy about the baby in Aunt Gina's belly and she very excitedly said "a little cousin for me!" :) Needless to say we are getting very excited!

    ReplyDelete