Noah Nicholas

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

1 month to go!

Our due date is one month from today! I made it through another week of work, even if it was only a short week it is is still an accomplishment! It's getting harder to get up and down off the floor and harder to move around in general! I have a nice 4 day weekend to relax and get ready for my last two weeks of work (if I make it two more weeks)!

Today little dude got his first Ralph Lauren Polo in the mail! I special ordered it because they don't sell the baby sizes in the store! It is adorable! Rick actually has one in almost the same color so they can match! It's baby blue with a yellow horse!


2 comments:

  1. now i feel better about you having to work with me in there when i was pregnant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick and Little Dude will be sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete