Noah Nicholas

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Getting organized...and tired


36 Weeks, 2 days!

My mom came over tonight and helped organize! If you know my mom you know she is good at that kind of thing : ) We got tons of nice things at the baby shower this past Sunday! I think we are just about ready for little dude to come! We only have a few things left to pick up and do, like put the car seat base in the car which I hear is harder than it sounds!

I am getting pretty sore. The baby's head is down and pushing on my lower stomach muscles, just on one side, but it gets kind of painful. I also am having a tough time getting comfortable at night and when I do fall asleep I wake up and can barely move! But I am not going to complain because up until now I have had really no problems and we are getting so close!

Tomorrow morning is our ultrasound and we will get to see how big the baby is getting! I am very interested to know! It seems like he gets bigger everyday! The stork is getting pretty close to the end of the countdown : )

1 comment:

  1. you look great! can't wait to see picks of the little dude - the baby will come before we know it!

    ReplyDelete