Noah Nicholas

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Noah Nicholas

I think almost everyone knows but we have chosen the name Noah Nicholas for the baby! We have been working on organizing his room and hanging some things up. Here are some pictures!

This a picture looking into his room. We finally hung his name up over the window today. We have had the letters for a while now!


We decided to hang this in the living room. It is me and Rick when we were babies and once the baby is born he will go in the middle : )


And here is Abby in the baby's room, she seems very interested in all the new things we have brought into the apartment.

Even though I am done working now I don't feel as relieved as I thought I would. Maybe it just hasn't really hit me yet. We had our last childbirth class this morning so we are all done! I guess we learned a lot but whether or not we will remember it is another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment