Noah Nicholas

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

7 lbs 13oz Baby!

We had our ultrasound this morning and the estimate of the weight of the baby is 7 lbs 13 oz! We got a few pictures but you can't see too much because he doesn't have much room in there to move around. My blood pressure was the same as the week before, still a little high. Since the baby is getting so big they sent me for some blood work to check my blood sugar and a few other things. They should get the results by early next week. We have another ultrasound scheduled in 2 weeks to do another weight check. If he is anywhere close to 10 lbs by then the doctor says we will have to discuss other ways to get him out, meaning scheduling a c-section if he hasn't come on his own by then.

Tomorrow will be my last day of work! I was going to try and stick it out another week but the doctor recommended that I might want to reconsider and stop working now. I also go to the dermatologist tomorrow afternoon. I still have a strange rash and am going to have it checked out again.

So now I guess it is just a waiting game! We will keep you updated!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Hang in there just another couple of weeks! I am glad for you that you are done working! Spend the rest of your time in a swimming pool, you will be cooler, and you will be less sore, however you might be a bit wrinkly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO-Work for you is over!!! Drink lots of water and enjoy your quiet time and snuggle with Abby-Doo-we CAN'T WAIT to meet Little Dude!!!! Cya soon!

    ReplyDelete