Noah Nicholas

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Waiting...

We went to the doctor's again today and everything looks good. All the blood work they did last week came back ok and I didn't gain much more weight. I guess those are good things but I don't know if I am going to make it another week! We have another ultrasound scheduled for next Thursday and depending on how that goes we will see what happens from there. I say he is welcome to come any time now! I am getting pretty uncomfortable and even though it has only been 3 days of not working I am kind of getting bored! The doctor said not to do much and rest on my left side but I am not that good at doing nothing and sitting around! Anyways I guess we just have to wait and see...maybe this baby will surprise us and show up sooner then we think!

No comments:

Post a Comment